Our service promise and charter
Our service promise
Here to help you manage your MS
We want to:
- support you to build on your understanding of your MS and share your knowledge with other people
- support you to make informed choices about your care and treatment, including disease modifying therapies (DMTs)
- suggest ways to improve your emotional wellbeing and build resilience, so you can deal with whatever life with MS throws at you
- give you space to connect with our community, a network of people who know MS and can support you through your journey
- lessen the financial impact of MS by helping you find ways to stay in work, go back to work or claim benefits to help you live a more independent life
- help you find ways to be physically active that fit in with your life.
Our service charter
Planning our services together
- We value your experience and knowledge and always want to hear your views
- We’ll regularly find ways to talk to you about how we can improve, to make sure our services are meeting your needs. You can contact us anytime, by email phone or social media to share your thoughts and feedback.
- We want to make sure our services are open to everyone who needs them. We’ll work with you to understand how best we can do this
Making our services work for everyone
- We'll follow best practice to deliver quality services that make a real difference to people’s lives
- We'll treat you with courtesy, fairness and respect
- We won't judge you, or treat one person more favourably than another
- We'll communicate with you the way you tell us works best for you
Keeping your personal data safe
- We take our commitment to you very seriously and will take every step to guard your personal information
- We'll never sell or swap your personal details with another organisation, and will only share your data when you have given us permission to do so
- We'll only ever contact you through channels you’re happy for us to use
- If you don’t want to hear from us, then you just need to tell us over the phone or by email
Always here to listen
- We want you to tell us when we get it right or wrong so we can continue to improve
- We’ll always be friendly and open when you get in touch
- We’ll get back to you in good time and let you know what we’re going to do with what you told us
- We’ll use your feedback to help shape and develop our services
Got something to tell us?
Email our Supporter Care team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call 0300 500 8084, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.