Our supporter promise
Supporters like you make a huge difference to the lives of everyone affected by MS. We want our journey together to be rewarding and fun. This is our promise to you.
We promise . . .
To listen and respect your wishes
- If you’d like to change the way you hear from us, or don’t want to hear from us again, we’ll always respect your decision.
- We’ll strive to give you meaningful opportunities to donate to our work, but will never put pressure on you to do so.
- Whenever we start a conversation, either on the phone or in person, we’ll ask if you’re happy to speak to us.
- We’ll be especially careful and sensitive when speaking to people we believe are vulnerable.
To be honest and transparent about where your money goes
- We’ll use your donations carefully and responsibly, making best use of our income by funding work that has a demonstrable positive impact on the lives of people affected by MS.
- We’ll keep you up to date on how your donations are helping to make a difference if you choose to hear from us in this way.
- We promise to provide information about our finances and charitable spend so you can see how your money is being spent and the difference you’re making to people affected by MS.
To respect any personal information you share with us
- Your personal information is safe with us.
- We take our obligations very seriously and will take every step to ensure its safety.
- We’ll never sell on or swap your personal details with other organisations.
- We’ll only ever contact you via methods you’re happy for us to use.
- If you don’t want to hear from us then you just need to tell us.
To be accountable and committed to the highest standards
- We strive for the highest possible standards in our fundraising and will always follow best practice as laid down by recognised regulatory bodies.
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and are a member of the Institute of Fundraising.
- We only work with professional fundraising organisations that meet our high standards.
- We monitor all the fundraising organisations we use closely, and, if we find cause for concern we’ll investigate as a matter of urgency.
To be available
- We’ll always provide easy ways for you to contact us.
- Our Supporter Care team is on hand to answer your questions and we really value your feedback.
Please get in touch with us, we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your continued support. Together we are strong enough to stop MS.
You can contact our Supporter Care team on 0300 500 8084 (Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.