Stop MS Pioneers
MS affects more than 100,000 of us in the UK. It’s often painful and exhausting and can cause problems with how we walk, move, see, think and feel. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Our Stop MS Appeal aims to raise £100 million for research to help everyone with MS.
Find out how you can help make research history, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8438 0773.
Incredible breakthroughs are on the horizon
To unlock them, our research programme will concentrate on three areas to Stop MS:
- Slowing and stopping progression: we're researching advanced techniques that repair myelin and protect nerve cells.
- Prevention: we'll understand more about what causes MS and the factors that influence your chance of developing it.
- Managing symptoms: we'll develop more support and treatments for symptoms like pain and fatigue.
This is where our Stop MS Pioneers come in.
This research could transform the quality of life of the 2.3 million people across the world affected by MS. With your help we can make medical history. Together we can Stop MS. Sir David Bell, Stop MS Pioneer Chairman
Stop MS Pioneers transform lives
Join a group of companies, charitable trusts and philanthropists who make our pioneering research programme possible. You can help underpin our Stop MS research programme by supporting:
- talented young MS researchers through their PHD studentships so they can work on the breakthroughs our community urgently needs
- our world-leading MS Tissue Bank: Supplying samples for MS research globally
- the MS Register: Revolutionising our understanding of MS
- the UK MS Clinical Trials Network: Our unique network of leading researchers
- our Research Programme Team: Leading on developing our world-class Stop MS research programme.
Download the Stop MS Pioneers brochure
Stop MS Pioneers Brochure
PDF, 2.5 MB
Together we can stop MS
Today multiple sclerosis is relentless, painful and exhausting.
But tomorrow we believe can change that.
Making your mark to Stop MS
As a Stop MS Pioneer, you'll meet scientists at the forefront of MS research and receive:
- guided tours of our cutting edge research facilities
- opportunities to network with other committed Pioneers at exclusive events like our annual Pioneers' Reception and Stop MS Annual Lecture
- breaking news alerts and twice-yearly updates about Stop MS progress
- recognition in our Pioneers' roll-call and a thank you in our Annual Report.
Contact us to become a Stop MS Pioneer
When you commit to donating £10,000 as a corporate Stop MS Pioneer or £5,000 as an individual or trust, you'll be leading the way towards treatments could slow or stop the damage caused by MS. The support of 10 corporate Pioneers could fund a PhD student starting out their career in MS research.
Stop MS individual Pioneers
Direct dial +44 (0)20 8438 0773
Mobile +44 (0)7423 121628
Stop MS corporate Pioneers
Direct dial +44 (0)20 8438 0896
Mobile +44 (0)77407 53944
Stop MS trust Pioneers
Our Trusts Team
Direct dial +44 (0)20 8438 0700
Mobile +44 (0)7525 90687