Every corporate partnership with the MS Society is unique. They offer fantastic benefits to the companies we team up with. Charity partnerships have a significant impact and add value to your business.
The benefits include:
- Bringing everyone at your business together, allowing people to share their spirit, passion and commitment.
- Offering an ongoing opportunity to connect emotionally with your employees around causes that resonate with them.
- Helping employee engagement and attracting and retaining talent.
- Establishing yourself as a socially responsible business.
It’s not just about fundraising – we want to give your employees a cause they can be passionate about.
“I wanted to give something back to the MS Society and do something positive which will help the charity to reach out to more and more people with MS and also their loved ones.” Anuuj Kohli, Oak Furniture House
What we can offer you
There’s no one size fits all cause for today’s diverse and multi-generational workforce. That’s why we offer a range of activities for your employees to get involved in:
- Volunteer days. Join us for a fantastic day helping to support participants at events like the London Marathon.
- Education and awareness for staff. We’ll aim to establish early momentum and enthusiasm for our partnership by hosting lunchtime talks and video blogs about MS.
- Donations. For people who want to help stop MS but can’t commit time, including payday donations, donating goods, resources and recycling.
- Pro-bono support and skills sharing.
- Bespoke monthly themes and activities to engage and educate employees.
- Digital and online support to shout about your fundraising efforts.
- Fundraising resources including balloons, t-shirts, collection tins and wrist bands. Perfect for your Cake Break or MS Walk team
- Press opportunities
“It shows the level of engagement that nearly half of our staff took time to travel 250 miles to the Lake District to walk in sweltering heat for 10 hours to scale 10 peaks and, most importantly, raise £10,000.” Scott Logie, Customer Engagement Director, REaD Group