Photo: Man pushing woman with MS into taxi

Services available

There are many types of support you might get from your local council (or, in Northern Ireland, your health and social care trust). What you can choose will depend on what you need and you'd like.

Read the latest information about care and support and coronavirus COVID-19

Your council (or trust) must help you by giving you free advice and information on social care. You might also be able to get these types of help from them:

Find out more about the services available