Treat me right
We're campaigning for the right treatment at the right time for people with MS, whatever their situation, wherever they live.
People with MS should have fair and equal access treatments wherever they live. But this isn’t happening. Our award winning campaign plans to change that.
We’re campaigning to make these goals a reality:
- All licensed MS treatments available on the NHS to everyone eligible for them
- Regular reviews of treatment and care by MS specialists for everyone with MS
- Accessible information about treatment options, and support to be equal partners in decision-making, available to all people with MS
Is access to treatment still a lottery?
Among this group, just 12% are taking a Disease Modifying Therapy (DMT) which could help reduce relapses and slow progression.
These guides aim to help you get access to medicines that have been proven effective for MS.
We hope they'll help people with MS get the right treatment at the right time.
- Read the England guide to accessing MS medicines
- Read the Northern Ireland guide to accessing MS medicines
- Read the Scotland guide to accessing MS medicines
- Read the Wales guide to accessing MS medicines