Isle of Wight Challenge
Whichever distance you choose to take on, and whether you walk, jog, or run it, the Isle of Wight Challenge will be an unforgettable event.
Isle of Wight,
Saturday 2 May 2020 - 09:00 AM
See information below
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 500 8084
Choose your challenge
Secure your place for £15 when you pledge to raise £595
Secure your place for £10 when you pledge to raise £395
Secure your place for £5 when you pledge to raise £245
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Camping packages
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz
- 4 utmb points available
- Shuttle busses and transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- an MS Society t-shirt to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- rest stops with free food and drink
- on the day medics, massage, and pace walkers
- camping options available
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Need some help?
If you have any questions about running for us, get in touch with our friendly fundraising team.