Isle of Wight Challenge
Take part in the Isle of Wight Challenge on the new date of 10-11 July 2021.
2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in July 2021 - and go all out to push themselves further. It's along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it's on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey.
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way. Half and quarter Island options are also available - there's an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
For more information on the challenge and its route, please visit the Isle of Wight Challenge website.
1. Charity sponsorship
Full challenge: Secure your place for £15 when you pledge to raise £595
Half challenge: Secure your place for £10 when you pledge to raise £395
Quarter challenge: Secure your place for £5 when you pledge to raise £245
2. Mixed funding
Check out the Isle of Wight Challenge website for more information about mixed funding.
3. Self fund
Check out the Isle of Wight Challenge website for more information about self-funding.
- Join as individual or team
- 106km full island challenge
- 2 day 106km 'daylight' option
- Half and quarter island option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Walk at your pace - 24 hrs+
- Run or jog - set a new goal
- Camping packages
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- For charity or self fund
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz
- 4 utmb points available
- Shuttle busses and transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive
- an MS Society t-shirt to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Need some help?
If you have any questions about running for us, get in touch with our friendly fundraising team.