Isle of Wight Challenge
Take part in the Isle of Wight Challenge on 30 April-1 May 2022.
Walk, jog or run the Isle of Wight’s coastal path. Along the southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and onwards in a full island loop. Choose from the full 100km challenge, 50km half-challenge, or even a 25km quarter distance option, with full hospitality and support, including food, drinks and medics.
1. Charity sponsorship
Full challenge: secure your place for £30 when you pledge to raise £595
Half challenge: secure your place for £20 when you pledge to raise £395
Quarter challenge: secure your place for £10 when you pledge to raise £250
Until 30 April 2022, you can get your registration fee for only £1. Use code MSSOC at checkout. This is only valid for the 'Charity Sponsorship' option.
2. Mixed funding
Check out the Isle of Wight Challenge website for more information about mixed funding.
3. Self fund
Check out the Isle of Wight Challenge website for more information about self-funding.
- free food and drink at regular rest stops
- support including medics, marshals and massage
- as you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a finisher's medal
- and much more
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- an MS Society t-shirt to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Need some help?
If you have any questions about running for us, get in touch with our friendly fundraising team.