South Coast Challenge
Walk, jog or run up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, join the meandering river Cuckmere and continue along the South Downs to historic Arundel on this fabulous route showcasing the best of England's scenery.
Whichever distance you choose, whether you're a regular walker and new to endurance events or an occasional marathon runner, this challenge is for you.
Join our team
• Secure your place for £13.50 when you pledge to raise £595
• Secure your place for £99 when you pledge to raise £299
•Secure your place for £9.00 when you pledge to raise £395
• Secure your place for £64.50 when you pledge to raise £199
• Secure your place for £4.50 when you pledge to raise £245
• Secure your place for £39.50 when you pledge to raise £199
Until 18 February 2019 you can get up to 50% off registrations fees, see details at the link below
Event participation includes:• Join as Individual or Team
• 100km Full Challenge
• Half or 1/4 Challenge options
• Rest stops - free food & drink
• ALL meals/ food included!
• Medics, massage, and pace walkers
• Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
• Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
• Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
• 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
• Camping options available
• Pre-event training support + app
It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
• an MS Society running t-shirt to to make you look the part on the day
• a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
• support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
• cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Fancy a different kind of challenge?
If this isn't for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store