South Coast Challenge
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It's up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after a 100km amazing journey that you'll never forget...
Push yourself further – 100 km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
Join as Individual or Team
- 100 km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre - event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising
• Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
• Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
• Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
USE CODE MS10 TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
• Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
• Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
• Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and signing up at the South Coast Challenge website.
Saturday 31 August 2019 - 07:00 AM
Places starting from £4.50