Jurassic Coast Challenge
Walk, Jog, or Run along the dramatically stunning Dorset Jurassic Coast. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember.
Whether you're a regular walker and new to endurance events, or an occasional marathon runner looking to up the distance, this challenge is for you.
There are three distance options available. The Full 100km, the Half, the Quarter.
For full information on the challenge and its route, please visit the Jurassic Coast Challenge website.
Saturday 21 July 2018 - 00:00 AM
Variable, depending on distance
There are options to suit everyone!
- Full 100km: Continuous challenge, starting Saturday morning - Poole to Bridport
- Full 100km: Challenge over two days - starting the 1st half on Saturday morning, then the 2nd half on Sunday morning - Poole to Bridport. Camping option is available at halfway
- 1st Half Challenge (50km): Poole to Weymouth
- 2nd Half Challenge (50km): Weymouth to Bridport
- 1st Quarter Challenge (25km): Poole to Brenscombe
Fundraising targets and registration fees
Full 100km Challenge
- £80 registration fee
- £425 minimum sponsorship target
Half 50km Challenge
- £60 registration fee
- £275 minimum sponsorship target
Quarter 25km Challenge
- £40 registration fee
- £175 minimum sponsorship target
Event registration and participation includes -
- An MS Society t-shirt
- An MS Society fundraising pack
- Rest stops with free refreshments
- Fully signed routes
- Medics, massage, and pace wakers
- Glass of bubbly!
- Training and guides to help you prepare
- Camping option
- Full support from our MS Society Events team, with lots of tips and advice to help you reach your target
|Date and time:||Saturday 21 July 2018 - 00:00 AM|
|Cost:||Variable, depending on distance|
|Contact details:||email email@example.com|
|Who should attend:||Everyone|
Want to get involved?
If you want to take part in the Jurassic Coast Challenge, register your interest today.