Cotswold Way Challenge
The 100km route sets out from the heart of Bath, taking in panoramic views over the Seven Valley and the Black Mountains in Wales. There are also Half and Quarter options available.
Whichever distance you choose to take on, and whether you walk, jog or run it, it will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determinaton.
For more information, please visit Action Challenge's website.
Saturday 30 June 2018 - 20:00 PM
Various, please see below.
There are options to suit everyone – just take your pick
- Full 100km: Continuous challenge, starting Saturday morning - Bath to Cheltenham
- Full 100km: Challenge over two days - starting the 1st half on Saturday morning, and the 2nd half on Sunday morning - Bath to Cheltenham. Camping option at halfway
- 1st Half Challenge (50km): Bath to Wotton-under-Edge
- 2nd Half Challenge (50km): Wotton-under-Edge to Cheltenham
- 1st Quarter Challenge (25km): Bath to Tomarton
Fundraising targets and registration fees
Full 100km challenge
- £80 registration fee
- £425 minimum sponsorship target
Half 50km challenge
- £60 registration fee
- £275 minimum sponsorship target
Quarter 25km challenge
- £40 registration fee
- £175 minimum sponsorship target
|Date and time:||Saturday 30 June 2018 - 20:00 PM|
|Cost:||Various, please see below.|
Want to get involved?
If this sounds like the challenge for you, register your interest today!