London 2 Brighton Challenge
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is now one of the UK’s greatest endurance events.
Join 2,500 other challengers who will walk, jog, or run from Capital to Coast.
Whether you choose to take on the full 100km, or the half or quarter option, the challenge is sure to be a rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination.
Paths, trails and beautiful scenery await!
For full information on the challenge and the routes, please visit the London 2 Brighton Challenge website.
Richmond upon Thames,
Saturday 26 May 2018 - 07:00 AM
Places starting from £30
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 500 8084.
Event participation includes:
- An MS Society t-shirt
- Regular covered rest stops
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- First class medical care throughout
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout the event
- Timing chips and timing website for friends and family to track you
- Full support from our MS Society team with lots of tips and advice to help you reach your target
|Date and time:||Saturday 26 May 2018 - 07:00 AM|
|Cost:||Places starting from £30|
|Contact details:||email@example.com or call 0300 500 8084.|
|Who should attend:||Everyone|
Register your interest
If the London 2 Brighton Challenge sounds like your kind of event, register your interest today.