The impact of our volunteers
Up and down the country, our volunteers make life better for people living with MS.
Every year on average:
- Our 250 local groups deliver close to 2000 services across the UK, including emotional support, physical activities and financial grants
- Our MS Helpline volunteers help answer over 25,000 enquiries from people affected by MS
- Millions of pounds go to projects in our research programme, shaped by our Research Network volunteers
- Fundraising Volunteers help to deliver national and regional events, raising millions of pounds for research and support services
- Thousands of MS Campaigners join our local and national campaigns, amplifying our voice and helping us speak out for people with MS
- Our Ambassadors raise our profile and MS awareness through their social media, press and direct engagement
- Hundreds of our projects are supported by the guidance and experience of our Co-production Volunteers and our Trustees.
Our ultimate goal is to find treatments for everyone. Until then, we're working to make sure no one has to face MS alone. Without our volunteers, none of this would be possible.