London Landmarks Half Marathon
Celebrating London’s grand, hidden and quirky history, the stunning, closed road route showcases the very best of London’s iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Join team MS Society today to help improve awareness of MS and fund life-changing treatment and care.
There are two ways you can sign up:
1. Register for one of our guaranteed charity places
All our charity place runners are asked to commit to raising at least £350.
2. Secure your own place
The general public ballot for this event has now closed. If you were successful in securing your own place, we’d love to have you on our team. There is no minimum fundraising target if you have your own place, please just raise as much as you can!
> Register to fundraise for us
3. How we will support you
Whether you run with your own place or an MS Society charity place, we’ll be with you every step of the way. You will get:
• A breathable running vest
• Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
• Dedicated contact at the MS Society, who will give you one to one support all the way
• Support from the loudest cheer squads on the course
• Cheer packs for your supporters on race day
City of London,
Sunday 24 March 2019 - 09:00 AM
Registration fee: £35, Minimum fundraising amount: £350
|Date and time:||Sunday 24 March 2019 - 09:00 AM|
|Cost:||Registration fee: £35, Minimum fundraising amount: £350|