London Landmarks Half Marathon
the second ever London Landmarks Half Marathon where you'll get to
experience some of the greatest sights of the city, whilst raising vital
funds for those living with and affected by MS.
Run this stunning, closed road route which showcases the very best of London’s iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Our charity places are now closed, but if you've secured your own place, you can still join our team.
Already secured your own place?
If you were successful in securing your own place, we'd love to have you on our team
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:• a personalised MS Society running vest to to make you look the part on the day
• a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
• support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
• support from the loudest cheer squads on the course
• cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
• a post-race party, refreshments and a chance to meet your teammates!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Can't make the date? Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store