London Landmarks Half Marathon
This stunning, closed road route showcases the very best of London’s iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
How to get a place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon?
Sunday 3 April 2022
There are 2 different ways you can join our team:
Get an MS Society charity place
Secure yours today for just £35 when you pledge to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid).
Use your own place
If you're lucky enough to have your own place through the public ballot we'd love you to join our team. There's no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can.
Select the ‘own place’ option to register and order your running kit.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- a personalised MS Society running vest to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- support from the loudest cheer squads on the course
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
- a post-race party with a sports massage, food, and a chance to meet your teammates!
Can't make the date? Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store