London Landmarks Half Marathon
This stunning, closed road route showcases the very best of London’s iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
How to enter
There are two different ways you can join our team for the London Landmarks Half Marathon:
Get an MS Society charity place
To secure a charity place, we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid) and pay a £35 registration fee.
Use your own place
If you're lucky enough to have your own place through the public ballot then we'd love you to join our team. Once your place is secured click the button below and select ‘own place’ option to register and order your running kit. There's no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- a personalised MS Society running vest to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- support from the loudest cheer squads on the course
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
- a post-race party with a sports massage, food, and a chance to meet your teammates!
Can't make the date? Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store