Trusts and Foundations
We're grateful to the many charitable Trusts and Foundations that support our work, making it possible for us to offer hope and help to everyone living with MS in the UK.
Working with our community, we prioritise projects which address the most urgent needs of people with MS. From investing in world class medical research to local services across the UK, our work helps make sure no one has to face MS alone.
If you're considering making a gift through your charitable Trust, we would be delighted to work with you.
Over the many years we have been supporting the work of the MS Society we have seen very real progress in terms of understanding the condition through research and also through treatments available to people with MS. We ourselves as committee members have been fortunate enough to have been invited to some very interesting talks and tours in which we have learned about the latest developments almost as they happen. We have always had a contact person at the MS Society and have been kept informed about the projects that we have supported. Betty Lawes Foundation
Why choose us?
- Our expert team can work with you to identify projects that are a great fit for your Trust’s giving criteria.
- You can expect well-written, high quality proposals and applications that clearly outline the outcomes your donation will help achieve, along with clear financial information.
- We work across the UK, so you can choose to focus your gift in an area of your interest.
- You'll have opportunities to go behind the scenes and visit our services and research centres of excellence.
- We'll send you invitations to our special events, where you can meet like-minded philanthropists and talk to our top researchers.
- We'll provide tailored reports on the projects you support to show the impact your gift has helped achieve.
Make a donation
Could you help fund the next research breakthrough?
£5,000 could help fund 25 hours of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner use
£10,000 could help fund a cryostat machine that stores and cuts tissue samples, essential for work at the Tissue Bank
£60,000 could fund a year of work on a junior fellowship, training the researchers of tomorrow
Every penny you give us really does help us stop MS.
£2,000 a month could help fund an incubator for growing cells in the lab
£3,000 a month for a year could fund more than 100 hours of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
£4,000 every month for three years could fund a PhD student starting out their career in MS research
Your regular donation means we can keep funding world class MS research with confidence. Together we will stop MS.