It's aimed at people whose heritage originates from anywhere in Asia, including the Indian sub-continent and the Far East.
Membership is open to everyone (regardless of their heritage) who might be interested in accessing this support or helping us to provide it.
We aim to:
- raise awareness and dispel ignorance of MS in the Asian community
- put fun and dignity back into the lives of Asians with MS and their carers
- raise money for services to help people affected by MS from the Asian community
- represent the views and support needs of Asians affected by MS within the MS Society.
- provide a telephone support service for Asians with MS, their carers, friends and family
- produce online and printed information in different languages
- offer an interpreting service
- produce a quarterly newsletter - read past issues online
Asian MS always welcomes new members.
As a member of Asian MS, you can:
- meet people in a similar situation
- bring your ideas to the group and
- help the group develop and grow, and influence local and national services for Asian people with MS.
Join us today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership is free.
Volunteer with Asian MS
We are a dedicated and diverse group of volunteers and always welcome new faces, so you can shape what we do in the future. You can choose how much time you would like to give.
To find out more, get in touch with Asian MS by emailing email@example.com.