Game Over for MS
Grab your controller.
Get your game face ready.
Get gaming to stop MS.
Get ready for Game Over for MS
Are you a classic gamer, an incredible speedrunner, or playing the latest releases? Get involved in Game Over for MS and you can be a part of something really different. You can also join our Discord server to chat to fellow gamers and streamers and be part of our growing community.
Sign up now by setting up your fundraising page on Tiltify.
Get some exclusive Game Over for MS merch
- Raise over £50 and we’ll send you a pair of MS Society branded Monkey Sox
- Raise over £100 and we’ll send you a very special Game Over for MS t-shirt
- And if you raise over £250, you’ll get an exclusive Game Over for MS hoodie
There are loads of ways you can make your gaming pay over our special month:
- Hold your own fundraising livestream – get your viewers to donate by letting them influence your game. Will they make it harder or easier for you or perhaps set a penalty or two?
- Organise a gaming tournament – find out who’s got the greatest skills, with a simple donation to enter. Add extra excitement by donating to pick the level or map for each match.
- Tackle a challenge run – Speedruns, flawless runs, platinum completion runs...find yourself an ultra-hard challenge and ask your friends, family or work colleagues to sponsor your attempt.
- Build something amazing – Stretch your artistic skills in-game. How about recreating the MS Society logo or the structure of a nerve cell? You can ask your friends and family to donate to help you choose colours or materials.
How it works
1. Create a fundraising page
To get started all you need to do is set up a fundraising page on Tiltify Do you game with friends? Then why not create a team so you can smash your collective target. You can also use Tiltify’s polls, incentives and rewards to let viewers join in with the fun.
2. Promote your event
Set up your streams and tell your community, followers, and friends to join in. Don’t forget to download our exclusive Game Over for MS resources for your stream.
3. Raise vital funds to help stop MS
Got questions? Want help and support? Our team are always on hand to help, from setting up your livestream or fundraising page to helping you choose what game to play.
Join the gaming conversation!