You might want to take part in an existing event like a run, cycle or abseil, or organise your own event.
Follow our 4 step plan
- Work out how much time you have to commit to fundraising.
- Choose something based on your interests.
- Pick a manageable amount that you'll attempt to raise.
- Think about who you can you get involved and how to interest them:
- your church or other religious group
- your school, college or youth group
- a local community group like a branch of the Rotary Club or Womens Institute
- music group
- your local sports club or fitness centre
- your favourite pub or restaurant