They make sure that the research we fund reflects the needs and interests of people living with MS, and help us communicate research in a way that’s accessible to everyone.
Joining the Research Network is fantastic way to have your say.
Who can join?
Anyone living with MS or caring for someone who does can get involved. It doesn't matter where in the UK you live or how much research experience you have.
We're looking for people who :
- want to help to shape our research programme
- want to learn more about medical research
- are happy to discuss their views and listen to others
- want to work with researchers and other people with MS
- will work with us to improve the Research Network.
What can I get involved with?
You can get involved in many different ways, including:
- reviewing research applications
- meeting researchers
- taking part in a research panel or steering groups
- improving the way we talk about research.
We provide all the training you need and will support you in any way we can.
How do I join?
If you'd like to join, fill in our form to register your interest, and the team will be in touch shortly.