Thames Path Challenge
Walk, jog, or run alongside the UK's most famous river. Starting from West London, this route takes you to gorgeous Hampton and Runnymede, the birthplace of the Magna Carta, before finishing with a big family fun-day in Henley-on-Thames!
Whether you choose the Full 100km Challenge, the Half, or the Quarter option, you'll be joining more than 3,000 people of all ages and experience levels for this unforgettable challenge.
Join our team.
Choose your challenge
- Secure your place for £13.50 when you pledge to raise £595
- Secure your place for £99 when you pledge to raise £299
- Secure your place for £9.00 when you pledge to raise £395
- Secure your place for £64.50 when you pledge to raise £199
- Secure your place for £4.50 when you pledge to raise £245
- Secure your place for £39.50 when you pledge to raise £199
|Date and time:||Saturday 7 September 2019 - 06:45 AM|
|Cost:||See list above|
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- an MS Society t-shirt to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- pace walkers, marshals, medics and massage
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Fancy a different kind of challenge?
If this isn't for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store.