Mount Kilimanjaro Trek
20 August 2021 (other dates are also available)
Sign up to this amazing trip to conquer the highest freestanding mountain in the world.
Rising from the plains of Tanzania to a height of 5896m, challenge yourself to climb the highest mountain on the African continent, where you will experience spectacular views and marvel at the beautiful ice formations, and huge permanent glaciers which flow down from the summit.
Help us to stop MS one step at a time
Secure your place for £499 when you pledge to raise £4,800
Secure your place for £499 when you pledge to raise £3,800
Tour cost £500
Registration fee £499
Tour cost £2,150
Airline taxes £250
Other payment options available, click the link button below for further details.
This climb is organised by Discover Adventure. Your Mount Kilimanjaro Trek with them includes:
• All transport from London to Moshi return
• All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
• Trained staff including Discover Adventure leaders, doctor with group of 12 or more participants, local guides, porters and cooks
• Back-up equipment
• Entry permit to National Park
See the Discover Adventure website for details on what is specifically not included in this package.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
• an MS Society t-shirt to to make you look the part on the trip
• a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
• support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
At least 80% of your fundraising target must be paid to your chosen charity 10 weeks prior to departure and the final 20% within 2 weeks of your return.
We realise these are significant sums to raise and are here to fully support you in the lead up to the trip. We'll provide you with plenty of tips to help you reach your target, as well as the materials you'll need to make your fundraising a great success.
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on the team!
Need some help?
If you have any questions about running for us, get in touch with our friendly fundraising team.