Trekking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu will be an incredible, once in a lifetime adventure. It will also help raise vital funds for people living with MS today.Sign up today and help us stop MS one step at a time
Secure your place for £449 when you pledge to raise £3,900
Secure your place for £449 when you pledge to raise £2,900
Tour cost £500
Registration fee £449
Tour cost £1,700
Airline taxes £250
Other payment options available, click the link button below for further details.
The trip is organised by Discover Adventure. Your Machu Picchu Trek with them includes:• All transport from London to Cuzco return
• Internal flight departure taxes
• All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
• Trained staff including Discover Adventure leaders, doctor with group of 15 or more participants, local guides, porters and cooks
• Local support and back-up equipment
• Entrance to Machu Picchu and other sites visited as part of the itinerary
See the Discover Adventure website for details on what is specifically not included in this package.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:• an MS Society t-shirt to to make you look the part on the trip
• a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
• support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
80% of sponsorship money must be sent to us 10 weeks before the trip.
We realise these are significant sums to raise and are here to fully support you in the lead up to the trip. We'll provide you with plenty of tips to help you reach your target, as well as the materials you'll need to make your fundraising a great success.
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store