Bike the UK for MS
Join the team of inspired individuals of all backgrounds, ages and cycling abilities. The riders come together for a common purpose: to raise funds and awareness for MS research, volunteer their time, and make a positive impact on the lives of those living with MS.
How about a bank holiday weekend riding the UK’s most popular challenge route, the Sea to Sea from Whitehaven to Tynemouth? Or step it up and take on the iconic Land’s End to John O’Groats route - two spectacular weeks taking you the length of Great Britain, soaking up the diverse beauty from your saddle.
Travel. Explore. Connect. Give back.
- Sea to Sea: 23 to 25 May and 29 to 31 August (both are Bank Holidays)
- Land's End to John O'Groats: 11 to 25 July
- John O'Groats to Land's End 27 July to 10 August
There is no booking fee for any of the events.
What to expect
- Manageable daily mileage designed for all abilities
- No set speeds, no set groups, the ride is yours to enjoy
- Meet local MS Society Groups on route to give you a great sense of purpose to your personal challenge
- Dedicated experienced support crew to help you through the tough times
- Up to 20 fellow team members
- Vehicle and team support
- Accommodation - mix of camping, town halls and churches.
- Team jerseys and t-shirts
- Minor bike maintenance on route
- Land’s End to John O’Groats/John O’Groats to Land’s End - minimum fundraising target of £1,020.
- Sea to Sea - minimum fundraising target of £300
Please note - this event is organised in aid of the MS Society by Bike the UK for MS.