Bike the UK for MS
Take on the iconic Land’s End to John O’Groats route - two spectacular weeks taking you the length of Great Britain, soaking up the diverse beauty from your saddle. Meet new friends and complete a challenge of a lifetime.
Not got two weeks to take off? How about a three day weekend riding the UK’s most popular challenge route, the Sea to Sea from Whitehaven to Tynemouth?
- Land’s End to John O’Groats: 13-27 July
- John O’Groats to Land’s End: 29 July to 12 August
- Sea to Sea: 25-27 May and 31 May - 2 June
There is no booking fee for any of the events.
What to expect
- Manageable daily mileage designed for all abilities
- No set speeds, no set groups, the ride is yours to enjoy
- Meet local MS Society Groups on route to give you a great sense of purpose to your personal challenge
- Dedicated experienced support crew to help you through the tough times
- Up to 20 fellow team members
- Vehicle and team support
- Accommodation - mix of camping, town halls and churches.
- Team jerseys and t-shirts
- Minor bike maintenance on route
- Land’s End to John O’Groats/John O’Groats to Land’s End - minimum fundraising target of £1,020.
- Sea to Sea - minimum fundraising target of £300
Please note - this event is organised in aid of the MS Society by Bike the UK for MS.