Depression and emotional symptoms of MS often go undiagnosed. The fact of having MS can be a cause of low mood or depression, and sometimes MS itself can physically cause it.
Download our MS and your emotions booklet to learn more about:
- causes of mood changes in people with MS
- understanding emotional and psychological reactions to MS
- understanding grief about adapting to life with MS
- understanding feelings of guilt
- dealing with stress and anxiety
- the emotional impact of MS on the family
- talking therapies
- other emotional and psychological symptoms
- behavioural symptoms
This booklet is available to download and print, or you can order copies from the MS Society online shop. You can find more information on emotional and psychological support support and wellbeing on our webpages.
Help cover the cost
All our information is free of charge. But if you'd like to help cover the cost, and support our work to stop MS, we'd be very grateful.