MS and your emotions: understanding and dealing with your feelings (booklet)
Depression and emotional symptoms of MS often go undiagnosed. The fact of having MS can be a cause of low mood or depression, and sometimes MS itself can physically cause it.
Download our MS and your emotions booklet to learn more about:
- causes of mood changes in people with MS
- understanding emotional and psychological reactions to MS
- understanding grief about adapting to life with MS
- understanding feelings of guilt
- dealing with stress and anxiety
- the emotional impact of MS on the family
- talking therapies
- other emotional and psychological symptoms
- behavioural symptoms
Help cover the cost
All our information is free of charge. But if you'd like to help cover the cost, and support our work to stop MS, we'd be very grateful.