Moving More with MS
A healthier lifestyle can help manage some of your MS symptoms, improve your mood, and keep your body working at its best.
Contacting our MS Helpline about moving more
Our MS Helpline can talk to you about a mix of approaches to help you manage your MS better. No matter where you live in the UK, we can:
- provide information on staying active, and tell you where you can go for help
- give you general information on nutrition and stopping smoking, including signposting you to specialist services
- help you find things to do in your local area that are easy for you to get to and use.
You can contact our MS Helpline by:
- calling 0808 800 8000
- emailing email@example.com
What are the benefits?
No matter what kind of MS you have, a healthier lifestyle can:
- help you enjoy better balance
- help you stay as mobile and active as possible
- lower your risk of heart disease
- keep your body working at its best
- help you manage your weight