What's different about working with us?
You'll join a team like no other. We're a community of people living with MS, scientists, campaigners, volunteers and employees with one shared ambition: to help people with MS and, one day, stop it for good.
We're proud to say, if you work for us, you'll be joining an established, well-respected charity putting people with MS at the forefront of all we do since 1953.
We'll support you to use and develop your skills, benefiting from the coaching and expertise of experienced colleagues here and in our partner organisations.
What does that look like?
Your career here starts with a great induction programme where you'll be welcomed by people from across the organisation and learn about our values and how you can make a difference.
You’ll be able to participate in our excellent in-house learning and development workshops and courses. And work towards relevant and recognised professional qualifications to bolster your career.
Our performance management system has been designed to support your development. We'll help you identify your professional development goals and needs and support you to meet them.
All our vacancies and secondment opportunities are advertised on our intranet so you’ll see what other opportunities are coming up internally. Something like 15% of our staff have obtained a promotion or other secondment in this way in the last year.
More reasons to join us
As well as competitive salaries for our sector, from your first day we also offer:
- a package of statutory benefits including auto-enrolment into our contributory pension scheme, to which we make employer contributions of 6%
- 35 days paid annual leave (including all bank holidays for the country you're based in)
- additional paid leave for disabled staff and carers
- opportunity to work flexibly depending on your role
- interest free season ticket loan
- advice and support for you and your household through a confidential Employee Wellbeing Programme available 24/7, 365 days
- Life Assurance
- opportunity to join contributory benefit schemes (SimplyHealth, Accor Childcare Vouchers)
Reasons to stay
Stay with us for longer than three years to unlock:
- additional annual leave
- the option to apply for sabbatical leave
- increased benefits under our occupational sick pay scheme