What's different about working with us?
We're a community of people living with MS. Scientists, campaigners, volunteers and employees with one shared ambition: to help people with MS and, one day, stop it for good.
We're an established charity working with our community to create a world free from the effects of MS. And we've been focusing on the needs of people with MS since 1953.
We're here to support you and develop your skills. Our experienced colleagues - here and in our partner organisations - will share their knowledge and coach you through your career.
Learning from day one
Your career here starts with a great induction programme. You'll be welcomed by people from across the organisation and learn about our values and how you can make a difference.
You can also sign up for our excellent in-house learning and development workshops and courses.
Our performance management system has been designed to support your development. So we'll help you identify your professional goals and needs, and support you to meet them.
All our vacancies and secondment opportunities are advertised on our intranet, so your next step with us is at your fingertips.
A real work/life balance
As well as competitive salaries for our sector, from your first day we also offer:
- flexible and smart working (with the opportunity to work remotely and find a smart working pattern that suits both you and us)
- 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays and pro rata if you’re part time with us)
- time off in lieu for volunteering
- the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
Stay with us for longer than three years to unlock:
- Additional annual leave
- The option to apply for sabbatical leave
- Increased benefits under our occupational sick pay scheme
Caring for you and your family
- Enhanced family friendly leave
- Enhanced disability and carer’s leave
- Death in service scheme
- Health cash plans to help offset the cost of health care for you and your partner/children
- Paid emergency leave
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 helpline service for both you and your family with a specialist range of support and information
Thinking about your finances
- Discounted season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Applications for interest-free emergency loans
- Give as you earn scheme to support other charities of your choice via your pay before tax
Enriching your life at work
- Yearly Aspire programme for new and aspiring managers to experience leading and delivering exciting projects bespoke development plans with a wide range of internally led courses and the opportunity to source with your line manager additional training
- Yearly internal apprenticeship opportunities
- New, modern offices that embrace working together both in person and remotely
- Various opportunities to feedback into how we operate (including surveys, focus and committee groups)
So what are you waiting for?
We'd love to hear from you. Take a look at our current vacancies and join us to help stop MS.