Our MS Frontiers conference is the UK's largest biennial conference for MS research professionals.
MS Frontiers is a key part of our strategy to accelerate progress to stopping MS. At this conference, we bring together scientists, clinicians and health care professionals to network and share the latest advances in MS research.
We also give the next generation of MS researchers a platform to present their work and hear from world experts.
Bringing the research community together to stop MS
MS Frontiers 2024
Save the date - MS Frontiers 2024
The next MS Frontiers will be held at the University of Liverpool on Thursday 4 and Friday 5 July 2024.
The programme and keynote speakers will be announced later in the year, when registration and abstract submission open.
A discount will be available to students, early career researchers and healthcare professionals. There'll also be travel and subsistence bursaries offered on a competitive basis.
Scientific Steering Committee
The Scientific Steering Committee supports and advises the MS Society to make sure MS Frontiers best meets the needs of the research community.
- Co-chair: Dr Yvonne Dombrowski (Queen's University Belfast)
- Co-chair: Dr Emma Tallantyre (Cardiff University)
- Dr Ruth Dobson (Queen Mary University of London)
- Dr Karim Kreft (Cardiff University)
- Dr Gavin Brittain (Sheffield University)
- Professor Owain Howell (Swansea University)
- Donia Arafa (University of Edinburgh)
- Joela Mathews (Barts Health Trust)
- Marie Braisher (University College London)
- Dr Annie Hawton (Exeter University)
- Dr Prince Nwaubani (King's College London)
- Dr Rachael Hunter (Swansea University)
MS Frontiers 2022
At our last conference, we had over 100 posters and talks, from speakers across the UK and beyond. You can download the full programme schedule from the Scientific Programme tab.
Watch the debate
Our 2022 debate discussed: We should stop using the labels relapsing remitting, primary progressive and secondary progressive MS.
Details of the 2024 scientific programme will be available later this year.
If you were a delegate at the 2022 event, you can download the MS Frontiers 2022 delegate handbook (PDF, 138KB).
Details of abstract submission for 2024 will be available later this year.
If you were a delegate at the 2022 event, you can download the MS Frontiers 2022 poster abstracts (PDF, 558.34 KB)
Details of registration for MS Frontiers 2024 will be available later this year.
Details of accommodation for MS Frontiers 2024 will be available later this year.