Simplyhealth Great North Run
This is the world's most popular half marathon. This iconic race has a fantastic atmosphere, starting in the heart of Newcastle and finishing along the seafront at South Shields. Want to be there? We'd love to have you on our team!
How to get involved
Option 1: Register for a charity place
For one of our charity places we ask that you pay a £35 registration fee and commit to raise a minimum sponsorship of £300.
Option 2: Secure your own place
If you've already secured your own place you can still fundraise for us. There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can.
If you have any questions please call us on 0300 500 8084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday 8 September 2019 - 09:00 AM
Registration fee: £35, minimum sponsorship amount: £300
As part of the MS Superstar team, you will receive:
- Training and fundraising advice from our team of expert fundraisers
- A professional MS Society running vest
- Cheering packs filled with goodies for friends and family, so they can boost you to the finish line
- The loudest and brightest cheering points en route
- A post-race reception with refreshments, massages and a chance to meet the team after the race