Simplyhealth Great North Run
This is the world's most popular half marathon. This iconic race has a fantastic atmosphere, starting in the heart of Newcastle and finishing along the seafront at South Shields. Want to be there? We'd love to have you on our team!
How to get involved
Option 1: Register for a charity place
Our registrations have now closed for this year’s event and we will open registrations for 2019 after the event this year.
Option 2: Secure your own place
The general public ballot for this event has now closed. If you were successful in securing your own place you can fundraise for the MS Society. There is no minimum fundraising target if you have your own place, please just raise as much as you can!
If you have any questions please call us on 0300 500 8084 or email email@example.com.
Sunday 9 September 2018 - 09:00 AM
Charity place registrations have now closed
As part of the MS Superstar team, you will receive:
- Training and fundraising advice from our team of expert fundraisers
- A professional MS Society running vest
- Cheering packs filled with goodies for friends and family, so they can boost you to the finish line
- The loudest and brightest cheering points en route
- A post-race reception with refreshments, massages and a chance to meet the team after the race
|Date and time:||Sunday 9 September 2018 - 09:00 AM|
|Cost:||Charity place registrations have now closed|
Register your interest
If the Great North Run sounds like it's for you, register your interest below.