Great Manchester Run
Join over 40,000 people and take on the Great Manchester Run.
This year's run will take place on Sunday 19 May.
The route takes in some of Manchester's iconic sights including Old Trafford, Salford Quays and the Imperial War Museum, with live music keeping you going along the route.
Sign up for one of our guaranteed charity places
• Secure your 10K place for £25 when you pledge to raise £150
• Or your half marathon place for £35 when you pledge to raise £250
Help us stop MS
Already secured your own place?
If you were successful in securing your own place, we'd love to have you on our team
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:• a personalised MS Society running vest to to make you look the part on the day
• a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
• support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
• support from the loudest cheer squads on the course
• cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
• a post-race reception in the charity village and a chance to meet your teammates!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Register your interest
Can't make the date? Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store