Edinburgh Marathon Festival
This fantastic festival offers events across the weekend of Saturday 23 May and Sunday 24 May with runs which take you from buzzing central Edinburgh down to beautiful East Lothian.
The marathon was voted the fastest in the UK by Runners World in 2008, meaning the half marathon and marathon routes are perfect for first time marathon runners and for those looking for a personal best.
London Road / Regent Road,
Saturday 23 May 2020 - 09:45 AM
£10 - £80
By joining the #MSSuperstars team you'll receive:
- Training and fundraising advice from our team of expert fundraisers
- A professional MS Society running vest
- Cheering pack filled with goodies for friends and family, so they can cheer you to the finish line!
- The loudest and brightest cheering points en route.
- A post-race celebration at our tent, with refreshments, massages, a medal and of course cake!
Date – 23 and 24 of May 2020
|Date and time:||Saturday 23 May 2020 - 09:45 AM|
|Cost:||£10 - £80|
Want to be there? We'd love to have you on our team!
We have charity places in :
- Edinburgh Marathon
- Edinburgh Half Marathon
- EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay
- EMF 10k - EMF 5k
- EMF Junior 5K
- EMF 2k Junior Race
- EMF 1.5k Junior Race
- EMF Kids Kilometre
Got your own place?
If you secured your own place and would like to join our team, let us know by emailing email@example.com . We'll add you to our team so that you can receive your fundraising pack and MS Society running vest! If you have your own place there is no fundraising target, please just raise as much as you can.
Register interest in this event
If you'd like to get involved in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, please register your interest today.