Brighton Marathon 2019
Starting at Preston Park and finishing by the famous Palace Pier, you'll be running from Rottingdean to Portslade along the seafront, making it one of the UK's most memorable races.
Want to be there? We'd love to have you on our team!
Register for one of our charity places here. We ask that you pledge to raise at least £475 to help stop MS. The registration fee for this event is £45.
Got your own place?
If you secured your own place and would like to join our team, let us know by registering with us. We'll add you to our team so that you can receive your fundraising pack and MS Society running vest! If you have your own place there is no fundraising target, please just raise as much as you can.
Any questions? Please get in touch: email@example.com
Sunday 14 April 2019 - 09:00 AM
- training and fundraising advice from our team of expert fundraisers
- a professional MS Society running vest
- cheering packs filled with goodies for friends and family, so they can boost you to the finish line!
- the loudest and brightest cheering points en route.
- a post-race reception, with refreshments, massages and a chance to meet the team after the race!
|Date and time:||Sunday 14 April 2019 - 09:00 AM|
Register your interest
If the Brighton Marathon sounds like it could be for you, register your interest to join our MS Superstar team.