Brighton Marathon 2020 *new date*
If you registered to take part in the April run, we hope you'll be able to join us for the new September date. Our Events Team will be in touch with more details, but in the meantime please contact us if you have any questions. You can email email@example.com or call 0300 500 8084.
How to get a place in the Brighton Marathon
There are 2 different ways you can join our team:
Get an MS Society charity place
Secure yours today for just £35 when you pledge to raise a minimum of £450 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid).
Get a charity place
Use your own place
If you're lucky enough to have your own place through the public ballot we'd love you to join our team.
Once you know you have a place, click the button below and select the ‘own place’ option to register and order your running kit.
There's no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can.
Volunteer to cheer
We need as many loud and enthusiastic cheerers as possible to cheer on our fantastic #MSSuperstar team! Sign up as a volunteer, and help motivate our runners on the day.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- a personalised MS Society running vest to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- support from the loudest cheer squads on the course
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line
- a post-race party with a sports massage, food, and a chance to meet your teammates!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Register your interest
Can't make the date? Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store