MS Walk London
MS Walk London is back for 2021 with a brand new home and routes! Sign up today and walk, roll or stroll to stop MS.
With 1, 5, 10 or 20km routes to choose from, there is something for everyone. All routes will start and finish next to the river in Victoria Embankment Gardens. The routes will then take in some of London’s finest views and iconic landmarks along the River Thames.
Whichever route you do, you can celebrate together at the end with music and fun for all the family.
The money you raise will help change the lives of people affected by MS - now and in the future. Register yourself or a team, and start fundraising today.
The sooner you sign up the sooner we can start supporting you on your journey.
When you sign up for MS Walk London you'll receive:
- an MS Walk t-shirt
- a welcome pack with fundraising tips and materials
- support from our dedicated events team to help you hit your goal
How we're keeping you safe
Our events may look a little different this year, but as always, the health and safety of you, our participants, staff and volunteers is our top priority.
Here's how we'll keep you safe at your MS Walk:
- We'll be splitting participants into waves to reduce congestion along the routes and in the start and finish area
- There will be hand sanitiser provided at your event, which we encourage you to use before and after your walk
- We'll be minimising what we hand out so please bring your own bottle of water with you and print off maps in advance if possible
What you can do to keep safe:
- Please respect social distancing before, during and after your walk
- When you have finished your walk, please move away from the finish line so it is safe for other participants when they cross over the line
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone that has symptoms please do not attend your event.
Your entry fee helps cover the cost of putting on MS Walk, but unfortunately it won’t stop MS alone. That’s where you come in. We need you to raise as much money as possible for vital MS research.
We suggest that you set your fundraising target at £100 but whatever your target, and whatever you raise, you will be supporting life-changing MS research.
Here are a few simple steps to get started.
Set up a JustGiving page
Setting up a JustGiving page is the quickest and easiest way to kick-start your fundraising. You can set up an individual page or a team page and all fundraise together.
Personalise your fundraising page with pictures, updates and your reason for walking. You’re joining an incredible community from across the country and your story may inspire someone else to get involved or donate.
To get started, go to the MS Walk JustGiving page
Share it with everyone
Now that your Just Giving page is up and running, make sure you let everyone know about it. Ask people to donate to your page or maybe even get them to come along on the day and do the walk with you. The more people you talk to, the bigger your fundraising amount will be.
What to expect
What to bring to the event:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Breathable/waterproof clothing - be prepared for all weather!
- Bottle of water - water will be available but we recommend you bring your own as well
- Mobile phone/camera - make sure you take loads of photos to remember this fantastic day and share them with us and all of your friends
Volunteer at MS Walk
Join our team of MS Superstar volunteers and support everyone who is walking, rolling and strolling to stop MS. You will be part of an incredible team of volunteers who will be helping to make MS Walk 2021 bigger and better than ever.
- General Volunteer - if you just want to get involved and aren’t worried about what jobs you are given this is the role for you.
- Rest area volunteer - there are rest areas along the routes and we need people to hand out water and snacks and make sure to cheer everyone on as they make their way around.
- Venue volunteer - this role will help with a variety of things including checking people in at the start of the day, handing out course maps at the start and medals at the finish, cheering walkers as they start and finish to name a few jobs.
Volunteer as a group
Volunteering can be more fun when you are surrounded by family and friends. If you want to help as part of a group, please let us know when you register and we will make sure you are all together. Please make sure every member signs up so we have all the information we need to look after all our wonderful volunteers.