For you is a new online and offline experience for our MS community. We’ve been working with some of you to develop it.
We’ll be launching For you in June. By signing up, you can create a personal space on our website where you can feel at home.
From your space you’ll be able to:
- control what you see – news, tips, stories, latest research, ways to manage MS – the choice is yours.
- bookmark pages on our website you find useful and find them on your webpage when you need them next.
- get all our best content through your letterbox by subscribing to MS Matters magazine.
- find support or connect to people who know all about living with MS.
- join the conversation on our brand new forum, or search for events and services near you.
From June we’ll be telling everyone about For you. When you come to our website, we’ll invite you to sign up to a free account, tailored to you.
Developing For you
We've developed For you to:
- be inclusive. It’s free and anyone can create an account. We don’t want cost to be a barrier for anyone who is thinking of joining the MS Society, so instead of charging a membership fee we're now asking people to contribute what they can as a donation.
- be flexible. Because everyone’s experience living with MS is different. So there are exciting ways for people to choose what they see and when they see it.
- bring the MS community together. For you is full of opportunities to connect with others, find support and share knowledge.
What's happening next?
At the moment we’re doing some final testing of For you. We’ve got a few finishing touches to add over the next few months.
The launch in June will be our first step on the journey to developing online experiences shaped to you and your experience with MS. After we launch, we’ll need your feedback to help us understand what’s working, what we can improve and what else you’d like to see.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you and finding out what you think!
To find out more about For you, please contact our friendly team at [email protected]