Asian MS is a national support group for Asian people with MS, their carers, friends and family.
We aim to:
- raise awareness and dispel ignorance of MS in the Asian community
- put fun and dignity back into the lives of Asians with MS and their carers
- raise money for people affected by MS from the Asian community
- provide a telephone support service for Asians with MS, their carers, friends and family
- produce online and printed information in different languages
- offer an interpreting service
- run the 'Asian MS' forum
Asian MS always welcomes new members.
As a member of Asian MS, you can:
- meet people in a similar situation
- bring your ideas to the group and help it develop and grow
- help influence services for Asian people with MS at local and national level
Join us today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership is free.
Volunteer with Asian MS
We are a dedicated and diverse group of volunteers and always welcome new faces, so you can shape what we do in the future. You can choose how much time you would like to give.
To find out more, get in touch with Asian MS by emailing email@example.com