Head of HR
- Head of HR
- London-office based contract (remote working will be possible but must be able to attend our London office on occasion)
- £59,026 - £64,390
- Closing date:
- 9am on Wednesday 19 January
At the MS Society, we make sure people living with MS are at the centre of everything we do. And it’s this commitment that unites us across the UK.
Our work is based on the hopes and aspirations of our MS community. Together we campaign at all levels, fund ground-breaking research and provide award winning support and information.
Our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We offer a vibrant, progressive environment where you will make a difference.
You’ll be driven to develop a fantastic working environment where our employees are engaged and motivated to achieve the best possible impact for people affected by MS.
You’ll be passionate about creating a working environment where employees are empowered to challenge the status quo and contributing to improve the way we do things.
You’ll be working closely with our HR team and our key implementation team for our employment engagement strategy including our:
- Executive Director of Corporate Services
- Head of Internal Communications
- EDI Programme Manager
- Head of Strategy and Business Intelligence
And you’ll also work closely with colleagues at all levels of the MS Society, the Executive Group and People Committee as our HR expert and as our point of contact for employee related topics, addressing and resolving requests, concerns and enquiries in a sensitive way.
You’ll be highly experienced in designing and delivering excellence within employee engagement, and leading and supporting important transformational, organisational change.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please read the job description carefully and send us
- An up-to-date CV
- A supporting statement showing how you meet the points in the person specification of the job description
- A completed equality and diversity monitoring form. This bit is optional, but really helps us understand who we're reaching with our job listings. The form is anonymous and will not be associated with your application.
Send your completed applications to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.
As part of our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, the HR team will anonymise your CV and supporting statement before forwarding to the shortlisting panel.
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities and/or from ethnic minority backgrounds, where we’re looking to build stronger and better representation among our staff.