Digital Programme Manager
- Digital Programme Manager
- Office-based from one of our national offices (London – N4, Edinburgh, Cardiff, or Belfast) with flexibility
- £47,692 - £53,111 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Closing date:
- 9am on Thursday 18 August 2022
We make sure people living with MS are at the centre of everything we do. And it’s this commitment that unites us across the UK.
Our work is based on the hopes and aspirations of our MS community. Together we campaign at all levels, fund ground-breaking research and provide award winning support and information.
Our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We offer a vibrant, progressive environment where you will make a difference.
We offer 35 days annual leave (pro rata for part time employees) including bank holidays.
We have a range of employee benefits including (but not limited to):
- Flexible and smart working (with the opportunity to work remotely and find a smart working pattern that suits both you and us)
- Enhanced family friendly, disability and carer’s leave
- Discounted season ticket loan/pension scheme/Cycle to work scheme/Interest-free emergency loans.
We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated people person to lead our Digital Programme function.
You’ll have an important role in our Digital and Content team, overseeing our digital and content programme, including leading a team of project, production and technical managers, and overseeing the management of all digital projects (including technical projects, product development and content/marketing projects).
As an experienced people manager you’ll always be looking for ways to empower and motivate your team. You’ll love collaborative working, and you’ll be working with senior stakeholders to develop our rolling digital and content roadmap that supports our strategy, objectives and the needs of our users.
This’ll include the scoping and creation of new platforms such as the replacement of our CMS, an innovative new customer journey product (powered by machine intelligence), self-management tools and major campaigns and appeals.
We’re looking for the successful candidate to have proven experience in areas such as:
- using a clearly defined digital project management methodology (eg. Waterfall or Agile)
- managing a programme budget
- agency management including successful resolution of challenges within projects.
Download more information
How to apply
To apply for this role, please read the job description carefully and send us:
- An up-to-date CV
- A supporting statement showing how you meet the points in the person specification of the job description
- A completed equality and diversity monitoring form. This bit is optional, but really helps us understand who we're reaching with our job listings. The form is anonymous and will not be associated with your application.
Send your completed applications to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK. If we do offer you employment, you’ll be required to provide documentation to show that you’re eligible to be employed in the UK before starting employment.
The full list of UK visas and permits that grant you the right to work in the UK can be found on the UK government website. We currently don’t have a Sponsor Licence agreement with the Home Office and will not be in a position to support you with any visa applications you may make.
As part of our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, the HR team will anonymise your CV and supporting statement before forwarding to the shortlisting panel.
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities and/or from ethnic minority backgrounds, where we’re looking to build stronger and better representation among our staff.