Customer Services and Central Administration Officer (Wales)
- Customer Services and Central Administration Officer (Wales)
- MS Cymru Office (Cardiff, Wales). Currently home-based.
- £24,813 - £27,622 plus excellent benefits
- Closing date:
- 9am on Monday 18 January 2021
We make sure people living with MS are at the centre of everything we do. And it’s this commitment that unites us across the UK.
Our work is based on the hopes and aspirations of our MS community. Together we campaign at all levels, fund ground-breaking research and provide award winning support and information.
Our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We offer a vibrant, progressive environment where you will make a difference.
You'll be part of our new Customer Services and Central Administration team. This team works with our supporters, volunteers, groups, members of the public and internal customers to provide a high level of customer service and support.
You'll have experience of managing, maintaining and developing customer relationships and of working within a customer service environment. As you'll be supporting our Wales team, you'll ideally be a Welsh speaker.
We offer 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays), travel loan and various other benefits such as supported developmental opportunities.
We're in the middle of an exciting, transformational, period which builds on our great history and will drive us towards achieving our mission and vision as we embark on our new 5 year strategy.
Download more information
How to apply
- Send your cv and a covering letter to [email protected]
- Please tell us what set working hours per week you're currently interested in applying for.
- Remember to put the job title in the subject header. You can find it at the top of this page.
- When we get your application we'll send you an automatic email to confirm we've received it. We aim to inform you of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the deadline for applying.
Your covering letter
Your covering letter should tell us why you want this role and how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. If you're currently employed it would be helpful for us to know what your current salary is and how much notice you need to give your current employer.
We're committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and to fair and transparent recruitment processes. So we'd be grateful if you'd complete our equal opportunity monitoring form. It's for our monitoring purposes only. The selection panel will not see it at any stage of the selection process
We're a Disability Confident employer. If you consider yourself disabled, we hope you will feel able to tell us about any adjustments you need if invited for interview. And any adjustments you might need to your working environment if you came to work for us.