What next? Newly diagnosed information sessions
This two-part virtual session is for people who are newly diagnosed with an MS and a friend or family member.
This two-part virtual session will be held on Tuesday 8 February and Tuesday 15 February 2022 from 6.00-7.30pm
The sessions are for people affected by MS who are looking for a chance to find out more about MS
What to expect?
- understand more about MS and have an opportunity to ask questions
- find out about how your MS nurse can support you
- hear from our guest speaker, an MS nurse
- learn new ways to manage your MS
- meet others who are newly diagnosed
Who is this event for?
- people who are newly diagnosed with MS
- family or friends of those who have been newly diagnosed with MS
What will I need to take part?
All you need to join in is a laptop/tablet/phone/computer with access to a microphone and camera - this will allow you to be seen and heard during the virtual sessions. You will need a stable internet connection to use the video meeting software that we use.
What if I haven’t been sent the link?
We send an email with a link and some reading to everyone who completes the registration form on Eventbrite and books a place. The email we send might go into your spam or junk folder so please check before the sessions start that you can find it.
What should I do if I can no longer attend?
If you find that you can no longer take part after booking, please get in touch by email on [email protected] so we can offer up your place to someone else.
We deliver a programme of topical webinars with different events every month. Find out more about our other Living Well services that are available.