Our volunteers do amazing things to help people living with MS. Whether that’s driving minibuses, running support groups, raising money, editing websites, volunteering for the MS Helpline or writing newsletters.
To get involved at a local level, look up your local group or browse the opportunities below.
You can also contact the national volunteering team to talk about what might work for you.
Local Group roles
- Activities Organiser, Banbury and District Group
- Communications Volunteer, Leamington Spa, Kennilworth and Warwick Group
- Administration Volunteer, Leamington Spa, Kennilworth and Warwick Group
- Support Volunteer, Leamington Spa, Kennilworth and Warwick Group
- Group Coordinator, Croydon Group
- Group Coordinator, Redbridge Group
- Volunteer Cook, Redbridge Group
- Finance Volunteer, Wandsworth Group
- Support Volunteer, Wandsworth Group
- Support Volunteer, Lambeth and Southwark Group
- Group Coordinator, Lambeth and Southwark Group
- Group Coordinator, Cirencester and South Cotswold Group
- Group Coordinator, South West Dorset
- Group Coordinator, North West Dorset
- Administration Volunteer, North Dorset Group
- Finance Volunteer, Salisbury Group
- Communications Volunteer, Gloucester and Forest of Dean Group
Office Based roles
Trustees and National Council member roles
To apply for any of these, fill out the application form under each link and send to email@example.com.