Education for children with MS in Scotland (factsheet)
Attending school or college can, at times, be difficult for pupils with a long-term condition such as MS. This factsheet is intended as a guide to the services and support that are available in Scotland to pupils, teachers, parents, schools and colleges. It covers:
- MS and education in Scotland
- How can the local authority help?
- How can schools help?
- How can teachers help?
- How can parents help?
- What are a pupil's rights in the education system?
- Managing absence from school
- Taking medication at school
- Equality Act 2012
- Useful organisations
For information covering England, Wales and Northern Ireland, see our other Education factsheet
This factsheet is download only.
For a large print version, please contact us:
- 020 8438 0999
Find out more about how we produce our information.