Virgin Money London Marathon 2016
Join the MS Superstars for the race of a lifetime
If you get your own place in the race please fill in our form and you can fundraise without a minimum sponsorships.
Our 2016 places for the London marathon have now sold out - if you have applied for one of our places, we will let you know by the end of October whether you have been successful or not.
If you have secured your own place in the Virgin Money London Marathon we would love to have you on our team. We will support you every step of the way and you can fundraise for the MS Society without a minimum sponsorship.
Since the first London Marathon in 1981, runners have raised more than £600 million for charity, making it the largest annual one-day fundraising event in the world!
If you have any queries please contact us on 08454 811 577 or at email@example.com.
The official London Marathon ballot is announced in early October. If you're successful in gaining a place and would like to join our team, please get in contact.
Join the MS Society Superstars team to help improve awareness of MS and find life altering treatment and care. Help us stop MS.
If you would like to run for the MS Society in 2017 we would advise you to enter the London marathon ballot or you could attempt to run a good for age time to qualify. The MS Society places will become available after the race so keep an eye on this page for more details.
- Training and fundraising advice from our team of expert fundraisers
- A professional MS Society running vest
- Access to an online message forum to buddy up and share tips, stories and advice with fellow MS Superstars
- Cheering packs filled with goodies for friends and family, so they can boost you all the way to the finish
- The loudest cheering points en route!
- Post-race reception, right by the finish line, to grab a massage and meet the team after the race
Registration fee - £50
Minimum sponsorship - £2,000
If you have your own place in the race, either through the ballot or through a good for age time we would love to have you running for the MS Society. You will get all the benefits of being an MS Society runner but you won't have a minimum sponsorship target to meet. Please fill out our form or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.