Paris Marathon 2017
See the sights of Paris
The route of the Paris marathon guarantees an experience you'll never forget
If you have any questions please email us on email@example.com.
The Paris Marathon is one of many exciting events on the racing calendar: from the Champs Élysées Avenue to Foch Avenue, running through Bastille, Nation, Vincennes and les Tuileries, it really does fulfil its expectations of being the most scenic marathon!
Registration for our charity places has now closed.
Do you have your own place and want to join our team running to stop MS? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a fundraising pack and running vest.
You will receive:
- Training and fundraising advice from our team of expert fundraisers
- A professional MS Society running vest
- Cheering packs filled with goodies for friends and family, so they can boost you to the finish line!
- The loudest and brighest cheering points en route!
- A post-race reception, with refreshments, massages and a chance to meet the team after the race!
If you any friends or family supporting you on the day, we would love to send them a cheering pack to make as much noise for you, when you speed past!
All they need to do is email us!
Read the event terms and conditions.