Virgin Money London Marathon
Let's stop MS, together
Since the first London Marathon in 1981, runners have raised more than £600 million for charity, making it the largest annual one-day fundraising event in the world!
Join the MS Superstars team today to help improve awareness of MS and find life-altering treatment and care.
1. Applications for our guaranteed places in the 2017 London Marathon have now closed.
2. The official Virgin Money London Marathon ballot results have now been announced. If you have applied and have been lucky enough to get in - congratulations! Why not join our MS Superstars team? There is no fundraising commitment.
Whether you have one of our charity places or your own place through the ballot, as an MS Superstar you'll receive VIP treatment from now until race day including an exclusive training day and post-race reception!
If you have any queries please contact us on 0300 500 8084 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's stop MS, together.
As an MS Superstar, we are with you every step of the way
If you are lucky enough to get a place through the ballot or one of our guaranteed places, we provide you with:
- A post-race reception 500m from the finish line with free professional massages and refreshments.
- Training and fundraising advice from our team of expert fundraisers.
- A professional MS Society running vest.
- Four of the loudest, brightest and most enthusiastic cheering points around the course.
- A chance to meet the team and get expert advice at our exclusive training day.
- Access to our facebook group to share tips, stories and advice with fellow MS Superstars.
- Cheering packs filled with goodies for friends and family
Our post-race reception will be held at:
One Great George Street,
Nearest stations: St James’ Park (District/ Circle) 0.3 miles
Turn right on to Broadway and carry straight on to Tothill Street. Turn left on to Storey’s Gate. Turn left on to Great George Street and the cheer point/ reception will be just on your right
Westminster (District/ Circle and Jubilee) 0.3 miles
Turn right on to Bridge Street. Carry on straight on to Great George Street and the cheer point/reception will be on the left side of the street just beyond the corner of Parliament Square.
If you have your own place in the race, either through the ballot or through a good for age time we would love to have you running for the MS Society. You will get all the benefits of being an MS Society runner but you won't have a minimum sponsorship target to meet.