Living Well with MS - East Lothian
Are you living with MS? Would you like the chance to learn new skills to help you live well with MS? Would meeting other people who also live with MS be useful?
We're piloting an introductory course in your area and we would like you to join us!
The course runs over two sessions and will give you time to share your experiences and learn new skills. The sessions will take place on 22 March and 5 April between 10am and 1pm. There will be time for a coffee break during the session.
What will the course include?
The course aims to help you:
- Understand what ‘self-management’ is
- Share your own experience of MS with others
- Feel more confident to set and successfully achieve your goals
- Learn new skills to help support you to live well with MS
- Have a better understanding of which local organisations can offer you support
Following the sessions you will be given the opportunity to stay in touch online or by meeting up again. We have developed these sessions to be flexible around your needs so you can choose what works for you.
To book a place on the course please register via Eventbrite.
For more information please contact Susi Paden, Self-management Co-ordinator or Coleen Kelly, Self-management Lead on 0131 335 4050.
We are committed to developing and improving our self-management offer and we are excited to begin the development of our new Living Well with MS Programme.