Brighton Marathon 2017
A seafront run
At one of the most exciting new races on the running calendar of 2017!
Already secured your own place?
We would love for you to join our MS Superstar team, request a pack here and join the race to beat MS sooner!
Starting at Preston Park and finishing by the famous Palace Pier, you'll be running from Rottingdean to Portslade along the seafront, making it one of the UK's most memorable races.
Join our amazing MS Superstars pound the streets of Brighton on 9 April 2017!
We will be louder, we will be brighter, and we will beat MS together!
January sale: Registration is £20 with a commitment to raise £475.
You will receive:
- Training and fundraising advice from our team of expert fundraisers
- A professional MS Society running vest
- Cheering packs filled with goodies for friends and family, so they can boost you to the finish line!
- The loudest and brighest cheering points en route!
- A post-race reception, with refreshments, massages and a chance to meet the team after the race!
Our orange army are here to support you!
With 2 cheering points en route, it will be hard to miss us! If you would like your friends and family to join our squad, please email us!
Read the event terms and conditions.