Volunteer in Wales
There are exciting opportunities for volunteering within the branch network in Wales. They include:
- MS support work - providing advice and support as part of small team to people living with MS in your local area
- fundraising - helping us raise money local so that we can fund grants
- secretarial work - providing clerical support to a local branch
- editing branch newsletters or websites - we need people who are computer literate to help update our website
- co-ordinating events - helping arranging social and fundraising events in your local area
If you're interested, get in touch with your local branch.
We're currently recruiting Support Volunteers around the UK - find out more about how you can support people affected by MS.