Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves. Our full Yorkshire Challenge 100 km is a figure-of-8 route, starting and finishing in Nidderdale, deep in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. With half and quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone.
Different distances and funding options available. For more information on the challenge and its route, please visit the Yorkshire Challenge website.
Saturday 17 July 2021 - 09:00 AM
Choose your challenge
Full challenge: Secure your place for £15 when you pledge to raise £595
Half Challenge: Secure your place for £10 when you pledge to raise £395
Quarter challenge: Secure your place for £5 when you pledge to raise £245
There are also mixed or self-funding options, visit the Yorkshire Challenge website for more information.
- for all levels of experience
- join as an individual or a team
- 100km full challenge
- 2 day 100km 'daylight' option
- half and quarter options
- 8 covered rest stops
- free food and drink
- walk at your pace - 24 hours +
- run or jog - set a new goal
- camping packages
- fully signed route
- medics, marshals, massage
- for charity or self fund
- medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz
- 4 UTMB points available
- shuttle buses and transfers
- optional training walks
- challenge mobile app
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- an MS Society t-shirt to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Need some help?
If you have any questions about running for us, get in touch with our friendly fundraising team.