Wye Valley Challenge
Join 2,000 others of all ages and experiences for a truly unforgettable challenge.
Whether you choose to take on the full 100km, the Half, or the Quarter Challenge, it will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination.
Saturday 11 August 2018 - 00:00 AM
Variable, depending on route
There are several routes available:
- Full 100km: Continuous challenge, starting Saturday morning - Chepstow to Hereford
- Full 100km: Challenge over two days. Starting the 1st half on Saturday morning, then the 2nd half Sunday morning - Chepstow to Hereford. Camping option available half way
- 1st Half Challenge (50km): Chepstow to Ross-on-Wye
- 2nd Half Challenge (50km): Ross-on-Wye to Hereford
- 1st Quarter Challenge (25km): Chepstow to Monmouth
Fundraising targets and registration fees
Full 100km challenge
- £80 registration fee
- £425 minimum sponsorship target Half 50km challenge £60 registration fee £275 minimum sponsorship target Quarter 25km challenge £40 registration fee £175 minimum sponsorship target
The following are included in Wye Valley Challenge registration and participation:
- An MS Society T-shirt
- An MS Society fundraising pack
- A fully signed route
- Refreshments and rest stops
- Hot meals
- Medics and massage
- A glass of bubbly!
- Training and guides to help you prepare
- Camping options
- Full support, tips, and advice from the MS Society events team
|Date and time:||Saturday 11 August 2018 - 00:00 AM|
|Cost:||Variable, depending on route|
Want to get involved?
If the Wye Valley Challenge sounds like the event for you, register your interest today.