Thames Bridges Trek
Join 2,000 trekkers as we venture across the capital, taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge, we head east towards the city, zig zagging over the array of historic bridges, each with its fascinating story. We take a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks and drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
Different distances and funding options available. For more information on the challenge and its route, please visit the Thames Bridges Trek website.
Choose the charity sponsorship option for this challenge and use the code MSS2021 at the checkout to get an additional 25% off your registration fee.
Get 25% off the standard registration fee when you use code MSS2021
Secure your place for £5 when you pledge to raise £245
There are also mixed or self-funding options, visit the Thames Bridges Trek website for more information.
- fully supported 25km Walk
- for charity or self funded
- fully signed route with arrows
- join as an individual or a team
- start near Putney Bridge - Fulham
- tented village and warm up at start
- free 'Thames Bridges buff'
- 9.30am to midday start times
- midpoint rest stop
- free snacks and drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz
- food / meal at finish
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- an MS Society t-shirt to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to fine out what else we have in store