Sahara Mini Adventure
From flat desert floor scattered with ancient fossils, to perfect wind-blown sand-dunes, this trek is diverse and demanding.
Taking on the Sahara Desert will be an incredible, once in a lifetime adventure. It will also help raise vital funds for people living with MS today.
Secure your place for £99 when you pledge to raise £1,750
Secure your place for £99 when you pledge to raise £1,250
Tour cost £250
Registration fee £99
Tour cost £875
Other payment options available, click the link button below for further details.
The trip is run by Discover Adventure. Your Sahara Desert package with them includes:• All transport from London to Ouarzazate return
• All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
• Trained staff including Discover Adventure leaders, doctor with group of 15 or more participants, local guides & cooks, camels, cameleers and drivers
• Vehicle support and back-up equipment
• Entry to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
• Airline taxes
See the Discover Adventure website for details on what's not included in this package.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:• an MS Society t-shirt to to make you look the part on the trip
• a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
• support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
80% of sponsorship money must be sent to us 10 weeks before the trip.
We realise these are significant sums to raise and are here to fully support you in the lead up to the trip. We'll provide you with plenty of tips to help you reach your target, as well as the materials you'll need to make your fundraising a great success.
Want to be there?
We'd love you to join the team!
Need some help?
If you have any questions about running for us, get in touch with our friendly fundraising team.