London Summer Walk
The annual Winter Walk has been rescheduled for the Summer. It’s the same route, distances and scenery, but with t-shirts, shorts, and (hopefully!) a lot more sunshine.
The London Summer Walk will take to the Capital for a full or half marathon looped route starting and finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground. Against a backdrop of bright blue skies, you'll pass historic and iconic landscapes as you weave from West to East, and back again.
Different distances and funding options available. For more information on the challenge and its route, please visit the London Summer Walk Website.
1. Charity sponsorship
Full marathon: Secure your place for £10 when you pledge to raise £225
Half marathon: Secure your place for £7.50 when you pledge to raise £155
2. Mixed funding
3. Self fund
- Rest stops at 8.5 miles and 17.5 miles
- Halfway rest stop with snacks, drinks, toilets, medics
- Free summer hat and neck buff available
- Special Summer Walk medal and certificate
- BBQ food and drink ‘to go’ at finish and bar
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive
- an MS Society t-shirt to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!